The Tanner Family Farm was established in 1896 by William Elsey and Lillias Spiers Tanner. Since that time the farm has passed to its fourth generation of Tanner's with Alan G. Tanner and his wife Christine purchasing a parcel in 1995 and Diane Tanner Kovach with her husband Theodore J. Kovach purchasing the main portion of the farm and the family home in 2012.
With the completion of the 2013 farm year, we start a new journey with the farm. We're transitioning to organic production! 2014 will be the first year of planting organic certified seed to begin the three year process to gain organic certification.
Thanks for visiting our website.